Graph Printing Services Ltd. is commited to the principle of equal opportunity in employment.
The purpose of this policy is to ensure equal opportunities for all workers, job applicants, clients and customers of GPS, irrespective of race
colour, nationality, ethnic origin, religion or belief, gender, age, disability or sexual orientation.
We value a diverse customer base and the creativity that every worker potentially brings to the workplace.
- Workers, job applicants, visitors, clients and customers will be treated fairly, openly and honestly, with dignity and respect.
- No job applicant will receive less favourable treatment on any grounds outlined above.
- Steps will be taken to ensure that all business practices promote equality of opportunity
- Recruitment, training and promotion opportunities will be made as widely available as possible
- Selection criteria for employment, promotion, and training opportunities will be entirely related to the job
- Employment decisions on recruitment, promotion and training will be made solely on the basis of merit
- Everyone has the right to work and do business in an environment free from unlawful discrimination and harassment
- Disciplinary action, including dismissal, may result for any worker found responsible for unlawful discrimination and harassment
- Individuals must report to a director any act of discrimination known to them
- Anyone who considers that they are the victim of discrimination under this policy should raise the issue with one of the directors through the grievance procedure
The primary responsibility for implementing the Equal Opportunities policy rests with the directors of the company. However, everyone working in the business has a personal responsibility for ensuring that they do not discriminate or induce others to practice unlawful discrimination against fellow employees or other workers, suppliers, customers or members of the public with whom they may come into contact with during the course of their duties.